Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Breaking the Silence

It seems that the last couple of days have been days of highlighting other blogs. This day is no different. Today I am highlighting After Abortion. It is written by two women who are post abortive. They are great writers, very intelligent and fantastic researchers. They are Annie and Emily.

I first started going onto their site several years ago. I found it to be non judgemental, factual in its reporting and a good place to research different aspects of abortion. I recommend that you read what Annie has written today. She highlights that the word that abortions are injurous to our world is getting some serious press time.

Their site permitted me to start speaking out against abortion. Their site has had a great deal to do with my healing from my abortion. I am no longer ashamed and I am no longer silent.

Thank you, Annie and Emily, for being so much a part of breaking the silence. I know it has been a long road . . . and it will continue to be rocky at times, but if God is for us, who can be against us?

No comments: