Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


In the United States, Mothers Day is celebrated
on the second Sunday in May. The Church celebrates Our Blessed Mother the whole month of May...I like that idea!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all of my gentle readers.

May you enjoy the blessings that your children bring...

A special note to mothers whose children are no longer with them on earth...they are praying for you in the full realm of God's Glory. They pray for us continually along with all the angels and saints. Their prayers along with God's Mercy and Love make Mothers Day special, because you, dear Mom, are special.

2 comments:

Leslie K. said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too, my sister.

Macile Hooper LeJeune said...

Ohe, yes; I believe even our miscarried or aborted children are in the communion of saints. Merci for this, ma cherie. I hope you are feeling better today. I love and cherish your friendship.
DIEU TE BENISSE!!! Cajun Sissy