Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jimmy Carter racism charge: Obama doesn’t agree says Gibbs | csmonitor.com

I cannot believe it...I agree with the president of the United States!


Jimmy Carter racism charge: Obama doesn’t agree says Gibbs | csmonitor.com

When I first heard last week that my opinion, and that of millions of others who do not like the new health "care" plan, was based on racism, I was astounded!

I do not care what color a human is - I do not care what color a person is not.

I do care about my tax dollars going to kill innocent children via abortion ... and that is why I protest the current health care plan. I am not alone in this protestation.

Some who are fine with the health care proposal have decided that we who are anti-abortion and vocal, are racists.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Former President Carter is wrong and President Obama is right. I cannot believe I just agreed with the president on something!

Now, if only President Obama would speak to how abortion kills a human being and injures the baby's mother and father . . .



Posted using ShareThis

No comments: