Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Strange happenings . . .

I have been trying to read one of my favorite blogs, Some Have Hats. Karen does a great job of keeping her readers abreast of politics and for some reason, Chrome does NOT like it when I scroll down to read it and will crash. I have never had any problems with Chrome (I use it over Internet Explorer which crashes with regularity), until a couple of days ago and then only on conservative websites - - is this the wave of the future???

Please go and read Some Have Hats and take action...not being melodramatic here - your LIFE depends on it.


1 comment:

juliana said...

I have experienced similar weirdness since about January '09 at least. Either certain ones want to scare certain other ones, or the enemy wants us to think that. . . haven't figured out which, but I have heard of real cyber-sabotage of Christians in a particular country outside the US from a highly credible source, so it could happen. . .