Thursday, February 26, 2009

Those Pink Ribbons...and race for the cure...

Everyone wants to eradicate breast cancer...yes? Of course we do! However, one needs to understand something. Just as Planned "Deathhood" tells us that they are 'only helping the poor and marginalized get reproductive health care...blah, blah, blah...' we need to look at the Susan G Komen Foundation today.

So - yesterday I got an Email from one of my favorite clothing stores - I usually shop at TJ Maxx and Ross, but I like to dream and on occasion I go to Coldwater Creek and they do have some overpriced dreamy clothes that fit well.

I was looking through their website and came across this...

Now - who does not want to eradicate breast cancer? I do!!! But - there is a dirty little secret about the Susan G Komen foundation that one needs to know...it sponsors Planned "Deathhood". 

Yes! That is right! The Susan G. Komen Foundation gives some of their profits to Planned "Deathhood". WHY?

Is it because they believe women have the right to choose to kill other women (in the form of a baby, yes, but still other baby girls)? I don't think so. Is it because they think that women should have lots of hormones pumped into their bodies via birth "control" pills? Maybe...

There is research that suggests that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer. Something Planned "Deathhood" does not inform their victims before performing abortions on them. There is also research that shows that hormones run amok can cause breast cancer...I have a dear friend who took HRT (yep, the same stuff that is in the 'pill') along with her sister. Their other sister did not take HRT. 

Now, my dear friend is having her fifth or so surgery on her breasts tomorrow because she developed breast cancer. And ... no surprise here, her sister who also took HRT? Yes, she also developed breast cancer. The sister who did not take HRT has not developed breast cancer.

I am not writing that only those who take the pill, have abortions or who take HRT will develop breast cancer. I am writing that abortion and hormones run amok is linked to breast cancer.

Now - tell me WHY the Susan G. Komen Foundation is so bent on helping Planned "Deathhood". They have researchers working for them, I am sure ...

So - to those of you who give to Susan G. Komen - please rethink your donations - there are other breast cancer researchers that do not give to Planned "Deathhood". You can check them out - and the research linking abortion to breast cancer here . . .Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer.

Please pray for my friend tomorrow - and for another friend, a young woman who will have a complete hysterectomy on Monday - yes, she too had an abortion. Endometriosis is known to be aggravated by abortions...and her endometriosis has become so bad that she who is not even 25 yet, will undergo this radical procedure. She is the mother to two precious babies...

No comments: