Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spiritual Warfare

Oh yuk!!! I HATE spiritual warfare. I prefer to leave it to the saints and angels to deal with it, and there is no way that I am holy enough to be attacked - or am I?

I must be doing something that the little worm is irritated about as things seem to be falling apart around me - and these things are not things that normally irriate or upset me - but geesh -

Let me see -

Going to Mass

Praying outside the abortion facility

Going to the Lenten talks

Going to Confession

Praying at home

Well - yes, I do see that there would be reason for the little worm to decide to attack - and so to that I say

GET BEHIND ME!

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, King of King, Lord of Lords!

So there - take that you worm you!








all done!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Ya forgot St Michael defend me...LOL!

Macile Hooper LeJeune said...

Right beside you, ma cherie. Just because it is Lent ... and we want to do so much more for the Lord; old red leggggggs is keeping busy. See my blog for today.
macilehooperlejeune.blogspot.com
DIEU TE BENISSE!!! Cajun Sissy