Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Returning to life

Yesterday Gabe went over to our neighbor's home. She has a cat that he likes to play with while he visits her. She let him bring Ellie home for the day and night. It was nice having Ellie here without the threat of Phred shredding her to pieces. (Although Phred was the best dog in the whole wide world, he still was a dog)

We are back in the classroom today - doing our algebra (man does that take me back years!), spelling, composition, grammar and history. The boys are settled and working well which is a pleasure.

Last night I went back to my Stephen Ministry group. I took a fifteen month hiatus and it is good to be back. Now I hear that two other ministers are going to take a hiatus and they are "blaming" it all on me. Hooray!

Please keep me in prayer - this Sunday the 13th, I will be speaking at a pro-life fund raiser. I will speak about my abortion and the effect it has had on my life. I will speak about God's mercy and love. I will encourage these people to first of all pray for an end to abortion and secondly, to have compassion for those who have had abortions.

Lord, I am not worthy . . .

No comments: