Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Today begins the Christmas Season! I am so grateful that God became man, fully human, fully divine, to show us how much He loves us.

No greater love have I ever known than that of God's ... He has never disappointed me - He is my biggest cheerleader and He Adores me. He knows all my weaknesses and loves me in spite of myself. How cool is that?

Now, you might think that I have the wrong idea about God - but you would be wrong - I have the right idea about Him - after all, He gave us His only Begotten Son. His Son opened the gates of heaven for me.

AND - the best news is that you can insert your own name here - No greater love will you ever know ... He will never disappoint you...(although we may disappoint Him), He is your biggest cheerleader and He adores you. He knows all of your weaknesses and loves you in spite of yourself.

So permit yourself to be swaddled in His love and enjoy this wonderful season when we celebrate His birth!

4 comments:

comedyrocks.com said...

I love your blog! Thank you for the frequent updates you post!
Best of health and happiness in 2011!

http://ecologiaemeioambiente.blogspot.com/ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

chimakuni said...

Thank you Lloyd - I have read some of your blog. I pray you are having a great start to the New Year! Blessings to you and your family.