Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cinnamon??

I have a counter on my web site which tells me where my readers are connecting to my website from. 

It also tells me which site they have searched in order to find this website. I am flattered that anyone would read my posts, so thank you to those who do stop for a while.

I was saddened when I read that a person had searched "cinnamon and abortion" before connecting to this site.

If you are the person who researched those words AND if you are pregnant, please know that you may contact your local pregnancy resource center and a myriad of other agencies to help you during your pregnancy. You can begin with the number listed on my blog here - they will help you. 1-888-510-BABY 

Being pregnant and not wanting to be is terrifying - I know that. I also know that there is nothing more loving and sacrificial than giving your baby the life it deserves. Please know that you are in my prayers - if I can be of assistance to you in any other way, please write to me at chimakuni@wavecable.com and I will be more than happy to assist you.

God Bless - 


No comments: